The Sonoma County Book Festival is your chance to wow an audience and win some gift cards at the same time!
This event is open to teens between the ages of 13 and 19.
Poetry Slam Tips
- Practice in front of an audience.
- Time your piece to 3 minutes.
- Project your voice.
- Smile, relax and have fun.
- Give your piece a name.
- Try to memorize your piece if possible, but no matter what, don’t just read.
- Take the competition seriously and win a prize.
For more detailed information, download our flyers:
Still have questions? Email them to Michelle Wing at firstname.lastname@example.org.